- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals ImmunoFactors is an immune support supplement featuring both nutritional factors and herbal ingredients. Made delicious, it comes with a great tasting blend of natural watermelon and succulent berry fruit powders. Plus, the easy powder format makes flexible dosages possible.
Bioceuticals ImmunoFactors deliver symptomatic relief from colds, sinusitis and blocked nasal passages (nasal congestion). Its herbal and nutrient combination provides the following health benefits.
- Assists in shortening upper respiratory tract infections (UTI) duration and degree
- Helps alleviate sinusitis and blocked nasal passages
- Features vitamins A and C, zinc and quercetin for boosting the body's defense and healthy immune system
- Elderflower, utilized in old Western herbal medicine, to alleviate symptoms of colds, nasal catarrh and nasal congestion
- Elderberry, utilized in old Western herbal medicine, serves as diaphoretic and keeps the immune system healthy
- Vitamin C lowers severity and shortens duration of colds, as shown in clinical studies
- Quercetin diminishes allergic reactions by decreasing histamine release and promoting good structure of mast cells and basophils, based on in vitro studies
- Vitamin A functions to uphold healthy mucous membranes, the body's first line of defense
- Zinc supports healthy immune system
- Formula is made naturally sweet using powders from watermelon and berry fruit
- Children: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
equiv. vitamin A
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form