- Practitioner Range
A combination of three different proteolytic enzymes isolated from plant sources.
This formula provides a blend of protease enzymes to help metabolise specific proteins such as gluten and gliadin.
- Contains three plant-derived enzymes.
- Helps to break apart difficult to digest proline-containing peptides such as gluten.
- The combination of aspergillopepsin (protease 4.5 and 6.0) and protease peptidases, with dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity, allows them to more effectively metabolise gluten than when administered alone.
- These enzymes are stable in the acidic environment of the stomach and then exert their activity in the more alkaline environment of the duodenum.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Each capsule contains:
|Protease [total]||112,500HUT (325mg)|
|Protease (peptidase) (from Aspergillus oryzae)||50,000HUT (200mg)|
providing DPP IV activity
|Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.5mg)|
|Protease 6.0 (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.5mg)|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules after gluten containing meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Doses may be dependant on amount of gluten eaten and individual sensitivity.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form