- Practitioner Range
GastroCare Excel is a unique blend of concentrated globulin proteins from early milk concentrate, fortified with calcium, zinc and selenium. It provides immumoglobulins (IgG and IgA) along with high levels of naturally occurring lactoperoxidase and lactoferrin.
- Premium colostrum from pasture-fed Australian cattle providing 20% immunoglobulins, which are naturally used in the body’s immune defense.
- High-strength lactoferrin.
- Colostrum, whey protein isolate, lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase are involved in gastrointestinal membrane structure and integrity.
- Fortified with supportive nutrients for the immune system: selenium, zinc, potassium and Biocal, a calcium gluconate stabilised with amino acids to ensure superior solubility and bioavailability.
Each 5g serving contains*:
|Immunoglobulin G (IgG)||750mg|
|Immunoglobulin A (IgA)||45mg|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: Colostrum powder (20% IgG), instant whey protein isolate, Glycomax lactoferrin, Biocal dairy calcium, Glycomax lactoperoxidase, zinc gluconate, selenomethionine.
Add 1 heaped teaspoon (approximately 5g) to water, juice or food. Consume once or twice daily.
- Contains lactose and cow's milk proteins.
- Not suitable for children under 12 months of age or pregnant or lactating women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form