- Practitioner Range
Discover the health benefits of the activated form of folic acid, folinic acid!
Bioceuticals Folinic Acidcontains a special formula featuring bioactivated B9. Folinic acid serves as a substitute of folic acid and is capable of bypassing conversion steps in the activation of folic acid to its active form, 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate). Folinic acid promotes healthy DNA replication, normal fetal development, healthy homocysteine metabolism and healthy methylation process.
Bioceuticals Folinic Acidoffers the following benefits to support general wellbeing:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- May help in proper cell growth and replication for normal fetal growth
- Promotes healthy cognitive functions and learning processes
- Assists in neural development, growth and repair
- Promotes normal functions of healthy brain and nervous system
- Aids in the formation of red blood cells
- May assist in the SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine) production
- Promotes healthy metabolism of homocysteine
- Assists in healthy methylation pathways
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains:|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifidaseek specific medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Great service, easy to use website and rapid delivery. Excellent price compared to other suppliers. Will definitely use NetPharmacy again. Product gives good information (was already using it, but this is very helpful).
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form