- Practitioner Range
Banish PMS cramps with BioCeuticals FemmePlex for symptomatic relief of PMS conditions like swelling of breasts, mood shifts, anger, irritability and fatigue levels.
Bioceuticals FemmePlex is specially formulated to deliver nutritional support during menstruation. It supports balance of female hormones using a blend of herbal and nutrient formula. Its effective ingredients alleviate symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and irregular menstruation cycles. May also assist glucose absorption among women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
Bioceuticals FemmePlex target female hormonal balance as well as the following health benefits.
- Relieves irritability, stress, mood disturbances, fluid retention, swelling of breasts and other symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome
- Helps manage irregular menstrual cycles and its symptoms
- Helps keep hormone levels, androgen (testosterone) levels and LH: FSH ratio healthy
- Helps promote efficient absorption of glucose and increase insulin sensitivity in women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Infused with old Chinese medicinal herbs peony and dong quai for alleviating dysmenorrheal
- Added with vitamin B6 for maintaining healthy mood levels. Vitamin B6 is essential in the synthesis of neurotransmitters associated with mood response
- Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root||2g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root||2.5g|
equiv. glycyrrhizinic acid
|Angelica polymorpha (dong quai) root||2.25g|
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf||750mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark||1g|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form