- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals D3 Drops Forte 20ml is a liquid emulsion featuring high potency vitamin D3 available in delicious vanilla flavor. This oral liquid supplement is a patented technology delivering the key nutrient for skeletal health and immune functions. Vitamin D3 assists in the metabolism of calcium and maintenance of healthy bone, heart and kidneys. Also supports functions of the immune system and nervous system.
Bioceuticals D3 Drops Forte 20ml present vitamin D3 in a convenient and easy to swallow liquid formulation. Supplementation may be beneficial for individuals suffering from vitamin D deficiency. According to trusted organizations such as Osteoporosis Australia, Endocrine Society of Australia and lastly, the Bone and Mineral Society of Australia and New Zealand report the increasing concern over vitamin D deficiency among Australians.
Bioceuticals D3 Capsules introduces these health benefits for keeping the bones strong and healthy.
- Provides added nutrient support for keeping the skeletal system, cardiovascular system and immune system healthy
- Vitamin D3 supplementation aids in decreasing risk of falls and fractures among elderly people
- Vitamin D3 supports enhanced absorption and metabolism of calcium
- Vitamin D3 plays a key role in optimal cell differentiation of prostate gland
- Features a patented formulation
- Available with halal certification
- Adults: Take or add one 25mcg dose(1 drop) to water, once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 45mcL dose (1 drop) contains:
equiv. to vitamin D3
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form