- Practitioner Range
High bioavailability and absorption CoQ10 nutrient now comes in convenient, chewable tablets!
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Lingual 100mg is a nutrient rich chewable tablet featuring Coenzyme Q10 in a delicious orange flavor. It is specially developed to support the speedy absorption and utilization of CoQ10 by cells. Applying CoQ10 on the gums promote integrity of healthy periodontal tissues. Topical application ensures fast delivery and rapid absorption.
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Lingual 100mg delivers CoQ10 needed for optimal heart and blood vessel health (cardiovascular health, antioxidant protection and production of energy.
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Lingual 100mg features the following health benefits with each chewable tablet.
- Comes in chewable form with high CoQ10 availability and fast CoQ10 absorption
- Delivers maximum concentrations of CoQ10 to the plasma quicker than tablets like effervescent and capsules, both hard and soft, according to clinical tests
- Supports integrity and good health of periodontal tissues upon topical application
- Helps alleviate soreness and discomfort due to swelling gums upon topical application
- CoQ10 assists in cellular energy production and ATP formation for improved energy levels
- CoQ10 serves as a powerful antioxidant in combating free radicals and defending cell membranes, LDL cholesterol and plasma lipoproteins from oxidative stress
- CoQ10 adds nutrient support in the maintenance of optimal cholesterol levels in individuals
- CoQ10 helps reduce occurrence, duration and degree of migraines, headaches and its symptoms
- CoQ10 assists in vitamin E renewal and works synergistically with selenium in providing antioxidant protection
- CoQ10 supports recovery and healing following exercise or physical activity
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular system and aids cardiac muscle functions
- May be beneficial for elderly people with increased needs for CoQ10
- Assists in healthy sperm formation
- Specially formulated to be suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Adults: Chew one tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form