- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals ChondroCare Excel is a comprehensive formulation supporting healthy joints. It introduces a potent blend of three key ingredients, namely methylsulfonlymethane (MSM), chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate. Fortified with vitamin C and trace minerals for powered up joint structure and function nutritional support.
Bioceuticals ChondroCare Excel delivers the health benefits using an advanced nutritional joint formulation.
- Comes in a yummy lemon-lime taste
- Provides relief and management of symptoms associated with mild to moderate osteoarthritis
- Helps improve flexibility and reduce swelling of joints to provide short term pain relief from arthritis
- Fortified with vitamin C and mineral cofactors for optimal bone mineralization and keeping connective tissues healthy
- Delivers an all-inclusive nutritious blend for healthy joints
- Enriched with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Provides methylsulfonlymethane (MSM) for maintenance of healthy connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. MSM also helps in the production of glutathione, N-acetylcysteine, both potent antioxidants
- Adults: Mix 6-12g (1 scoop = 6g) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume twice or three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains 168mg of potassium; if you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form