- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals CardioNutrients Forte 60 Capsules give a comprehensive blend of cardiovascular-supporting ingredients, such as coenzyme Q10, alpha-lipoic acid, magnesium orotate and the powerful antioxidant nutrient, selenium. All these provide a synergistic combination of nutrients targeted at energy formation, optimized heart functions and potent antioxidant protection.
Bioceuticals CardioNutrients Forte 60 Capsules promote cardiac wellness support, as well as the following health benefits:
- Promotes optimal cardiovascular health and functions
- Stimulates efficient production of energy at cellular level
- Delivers potent antioxidant protection to shield cells from oxidative damage
- Added with CoQ10 for blocking oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- Added with alpha-lipoic acid assisting in formation of nitric oxides in endothelial cells
- Added with magnesium for keeping the beat, tone and contractility of heart healthy
- Added with orotic acid for the efficient delivery of magnesium to heart tissue. Orotic acid assists magnesium as it binds to specific receptor protein sites.
- Enriched with selenium for powerful antioxidant protection
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains:|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form