- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals B12 Liquid 50ml is a vitamin B12 concentrated nutritional supplement. Its easy liquid formulation comes in a fresh peppermint taste. The liquid formula available in high dosage quickly diffuses into the bloodstream for a more efficient and faster way of providing vitamin B12.
Bioceuticals B12 Liquid 50ml delivers B12 vitamin for keeping the red blood cells healthy. Plus, B12 vitamin functions in cellular energy production and methylation mechanisms. Also assists in the functions of the nervous system.
Bioceuticals B12 Liquid 50ml contains a clinically-proven dosage of vitamin B12 for providing the following health benefits:
- Provides B12 vitamin easily absorbed through the mucous membranes through passive diffusion
- Comes in an easy to take liquid formula for faster absorption and utilization by the cells
- Convenient for people always on the move
- May be suitable for individuals with vitamin B12 deficiency such as vegetarians, vegans and elderly people
- Vitamin B12 supports in the maintenance of healthy:
- Cell growth and replication
- Formation of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), containing the cell's genetic material
- Brain functions
- Red blood cells (erythrocytes)
- Digestive tract
- Fertile male and female organs
- Oral care, reducing the frequency of mouth ulcers
- Carbohydrate, protein, fat breakdown and utilization
- Cellular energy production
- Methylation mechanism: homocysteine is converted into methionine, and renewal of tetrahydrofolate/folate
- Adults: Spray one 170mcL dose (1 spray) under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Each 170mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form