- Practitioner Range
ATP Support features a carefully selected combination of nutrients, including coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), alpha-lipoic acid and B vitamins, designed to support healthy mitochondrial function and cellular energy production.
- Provides a complex blend of nutrients which are specific to healthy mitochondrial function.
- Supports energy production.
- Supports healthy functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Helps maintain cell health.
- Antioxidant support.
- Orange flavour.
Each 3g dose contains:
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate||400mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||43mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||25mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
Adults: Take 3g (1 level teaspoon) in 100-200mL of chilled water or juice once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form