- Practitioner Range
AstraGuard combines zinc with a blend of herbal extracts, including astragalus, traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to help maintain immune function and withania, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support convalescence and fatigue. KSM-66® withania extract may increase resistance to stress and anxiety, while zinc contributes to normal immune function and antioxidant protection.
- Formulated to provide immune and adaptogenic support for recovery.
- Astragalus is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Withania has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support convalescence and fatigue.
- Maitake mushroom is a source of polysaccharides, while the pharmacological properties of astragalus are attributed to the presence of polysaccharides.
- Contains astragalus root standardised to 280mg polysaccharides.
- Withania (as the KSM-66® extract) may increase resistance to stress and anxiety, thereby improving overall quality of life in healthy individuals.
- Zinc contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc helps provide antioxidant protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) root||6g|
equiv. to polysaccharides
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root - KSM-66®||3.7g|
|Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root||200mg|
|Grifola frondosa (maitake) fruiting body||210mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form