- Practitioner Range
ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herb and nutrient combination, featuring manuka honey, designed to relieve mild throat inflammation and soothe the mucuous membranes of mouth and throat. Licorice is included, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm, while echinacea is used in WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections. Zinc helps to support healthy immune system function, and provides antioxidant support.
- Contains standardised herbal extract components including glycyrrhizinic acid (licorice) and cichoric acid (echinacea).
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve mild inflammation of the throat.
- Licorice is used in traditional WHM for its demulcent properties; relieving inflammation and soothing irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective fllm, and as an expectorant; to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm (cattarh).
- Echinacea is used in traditional WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx.
- Zinc helps support healthy immune and antioxidant function, and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vegetarian formula.
Each 5 sprays (1.15mL) contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon||299.5mg|
equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||199.6mg|
equiv. to thujone
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||199.6mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Clove bud oil||1.5mcg|
Adults: Five sprays towards the back of the throat every 2 hours for a maximum of 8 doses per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains honey, glucose and sucrose (honey).
- Contains ethanol.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months (honey).
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form