- Practitioner Range
ArmaForce Cough Relief contains elecampane used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) for the symptomatic relief of persistent mild bronchial cough, as well as echinacea which may help ease symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and the common cold when taken at the first sign of infection. The formulation also includes thyme, ivy leaf, marshmallow, mullein and zinc. ArmaForce Cough Relief is suitable for children from three years of age and adults. The great tasting formula is naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Thyme is traditionally used in WHM as an expectorant, antitussive and antispasmodic for the temporary relief of mild bronchial cough and to help relieve coughs due to URTIs, including the common cold.
- Contains ivy leaf extract standardised to 12% hederacoside C, phytoequivalent to a well-known clinically trialled extract. Ivy leaf is used in traditional WHM as an expectorant in cases of productive cough.
- Elecampane is used as an expectorant for persistent mild bronchial coughs in traditional WHM.
- Marshmallow is a demulcent which relieves irritation of the pharyngeal mucosa and associated dry cough, according to traditional WHM use.
- Echinacea is employed in WHM to help relieve cold symptoms when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx. Zinc provides nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Great tasting and easy dosing for most ages; naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Each 1mL contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||100mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to alkylamides
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf||22.8mg|
equiv. to hederacoside C
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||300mg|
|Inula helenium (elecampane) root||150mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf||100mg|
|Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf||100mg|
Adults (13 years and up): Take 10mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (6-12 years): Take 5mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (3-5 years): Take 2.5mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate and honey.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persists consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form