- Practitioner Range
AndroForce is a blend of herbs and nutrients formulated to support male health. Bulgarian tribulus is an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used as a male tonic and aphrodisiac. Korean ginseng supports erectile function in healthy males. Zinc, selenium, L-carnitine and maritime pine bark along with withania may provide support for healthy sperm and male physiology in healthy individuals.
- Supports male physiological requirements.
- Improves parameters of sperm production and health such as quality, motility, viability and concentration.
- Traditionally used to improve male sexual and erectile function.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and anxiety.
- Combines tribulus, damiana, withania and Korean ginseng – traditionally used in Ayurvedic, South American and traditional Chinese medicines to reduce fatigue, improve physical performance and as an aphrodisiac.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tribulus terrestris (Bulgarian tribulus) herb||5g|
equiv. to furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root - KSM-66®||4.22g|
equiv. to withanolides
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||750mg|
equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1-Re-Rf-Rg2-Rb1-Rb2-Rc-Rd
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) stem bark outer||30g|
|Turnera diffusa (damiana) leaf||500mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains lactose.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form