- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Aminoplex Whey Swiss Chocolate 700g
Aminoplex Whey provides a good source of high quality protein from whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate together with L-carnitine and minerals. When part of a healthy varied diet, protein, vitamins and minerals are beneficial to the body. Adequate protein intake is necessary for tissue building and repair and contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Adequate magnesium contributes to the maintenance of healthy nerve and muscle function, is necessary for normal protein synthesis and contributes to normal energy metabolism. Iodine and calcium contribute to normal energy metabolism; chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism; and vitamin D contributes to the function of the immune system.
- A good source of protein with more than 20g of high quality, biologically active protein per serve, in the form of whey protein isolate (WPI) and high-grade whey protein concentrate (WPC).
- Only 6.2g of carbohydrates per serve.
- No more than 2g of saturated fat per serve.
- Contains magnesium for normal muscle function and energy metabolism.
- Contains chromium for normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- Added vitamin D for the maintenance of normal muscle function, normal bone structure and normal function of the immune system.
- Added iodine for normal energy metabolism and normal production of thyroid hormones.
- Added inositol and medium chain triglycerides (MCTs).
- Sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
- Uses cold, micro and ultra filtration extraction techniques to ensure a high-grade protein and maintain the immunoglobulin content of whey.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives.
Mix 1 serve (1 heaped scoop = 35g) into 200mL of low- fat milk, soy milk or water. Consume 1-2 servings daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 35g serving contains:*
|Bovine serum albumin||436.3mg|
|Amino Acid Profile:|
|Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients:whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, xylitol, medium chain triglycerides, chocolate flavour, calcium carbonate, potassium aspartate, magnesium oxide, xanthan gum, cream flavour, L-carnitine tartrate,Stevia rebaudiana(stevia), inositol, potassium iodide, chromium amino acid chelate, vitamin D3.
Warnings and Precautions
- Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Contains xylitol: excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- High protein diets increase the bodys need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake when using Aminoplex Whey.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form