- Practitioner Range
Aminoplex Clear is a high quality, low-allergenic formula with organic sprouted whole grain brown rice protein concentrate and ingredients such as milk thistle, globe artichoke, green tea, kale, coriander, broccoli sprouts, cysteine and selenium to help support the detoxification processes.
- A nutritional cleansing formula providing a blend of rice protein (amino acids), herbs, phytonutrients and antioxidants that support the detoxification process.
- Contains ingredients required for the production of glutathione, which is involved in detoxification.
- Contains milk thistle, globe artichoke and green tea, known for their involvement in healthy liver function and antioxidant properties.
- With glutamine, probiotics and apple pectin, for nourishing the gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains lipotropic ingredients, such as choline, inositol and globe artichoke.
- Includes enzymes and probiotics for excellent digestibility and support for normal healthy digestion.
- Uses organic sprouted whole grain brown rice protein: Oryzatein® Ultra 80 is non-GMO, environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced.
- Improved manufacturing to give a finer, smoother powder with increased solubility and more pleasant texture.
- Low in fat, sodium and sugar.
- Good source of zinc, magnesium, vitamins A, E and C, and B vitamins.
- Low-allergenic, suitable for people with food allergy sensitivities.
- Formulated not to contain gluten, dairy and soy.
- Apple berry flavour.
Each 30g (2 level scoops) serve contains:*
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||770 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-04)||1.73 billion CFU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||550mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||800mcg|
|Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||800mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20mg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNolMax™||10mg|
|Coriander leaf powder||900mg|
|Brassica oleracera (broccoli) dry sprout powder||125mg|
|Milk thistle seed powder||83mg|
|Grape seed powder||50mg|
|Green tea leaves powder||50mg|
|Organic kale leaf powder||50mg|
|Globe artichoke leaf powder||12.5mg|
|Typical amino acid composition per serve:|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: organic whole grain brown rice protein powder (59%), maltodextrin, flavour (apple, blackcurrant, berry blend), L-glutamine, pectin, coriander (Coriandrum sativum) leaf powder, citric acid anhydrous, magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium), cysteine hydrochloride (cysteine), L-glycine, broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica) sprout powder, enzymes, milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed powder, L-taurine, organic kale (Brassica oleracea var. italica) powder, green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaves powder, zinc gluconate (zinc), grape (Vitis vinifera) seed powder, stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) extract powder, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thaumatin, globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf powder, cracked chlorella, choline bitartrate (choline), inositol, Tocomax 20% (mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA14), Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04), vitamin A acetate (vitamin A), selenomethionine (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Blend, shake or briskly stir 2 scoops (30g) into 200mL of water, juice or milk. Consume once daily. Alternatively, use 1 scoop (15g) in 200mL
of water, juice, or milk and consume twice daily. Add seasonal fruits to taste.
- Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women: should be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form