- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Alpha EFA 60 Capsules is a true vegetarian source of essential fatty acids such as omegas-3, 6, 9 and 7. These EFA's are freshly sourced and naturally extracted from fresh berry and fresh sea buckthorn seeds. What's more, it is fortified with natural carotenoids, amino acids, trace minerals, and E and C vitamins for a nutrient-rich antioxidant protection.
Bioceuticals Alpha EFA 60 Capsules provide sea buckthorn berry which is used in old Asian medicine for keeping the skin and mucous membranes fit and healthy.
Bioceuticals Alpha EFA 60 Capsules deliver the following benefits for optimal skin health.
- Serves as a vegetarian source of essential fatty acids such as omega-3 (alpha-linolenic), omega-6 (linoleic acid), omega-7 (palmitoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid)
- Serves as a natural source of vitamin C, carotenoids and tocopherols for antioxidant protection
- Highlights nutritional support from sea buckthorn berry. Sea buckthorn berry delivers amino acids (isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, and valine) and trace minerals aluminium, barium, boron, cobalt, copper, iron, lithium, molybdeum, nickel, strontium, tin, titanium and vanadium).
- Promotes optimal blood circulation and maintains healthy skin and mucuous membranes using sea buckthorn berry widely incorporated in Chinese, Mongolian and Tibetan medicines
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit||1.6g|
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed||1.75g|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form