- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Allergy Care 90 Tablets is an herbal-nutrient allergy complex giving short term relief for symptoms associated with minor allergies. It contains a blend of perilla, available also in old Chinese medicine; albizia, available in old Ayurvedic medicine; and baical skullcap, used in old Western herbal medicines. Together, this blend of key herbs helps relieve allergy symptoms.
Bioceuticals Allergy Care 90 Tablets belong to the herbal product range. Rosmarinic acid harnessed from perilla and rosemary renders short term yet fast relief from runny, itchy nose and itchy, watery eyes, symptoms of seasonal allergy. Added vitamin C and quercetin helps diminish histamine levels, helping decrease symptoms of allergy in effect.
Bioceuticals Allergy Care 90 Tablets provide the following benefits for the best possible herbal-nutrient support when allergies attack.
- Formulated with a daily dosage of 68mg rosmarinic acid for relieving symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Contributes antihistamine property naturally derived from vitamin C and quercetin which also boost immune system functions
- Infused with perilla, used in old Chinese medicine for alleviating coughs, soothing wheezing and thinning phlegm
- Specially designed to reduce symptoms of seasonal allergy, including itchy, watery eyes and runny nose
- Has a unique blend of anti-allergenic herbs such as perilla, albizia and baical skullcap hailing from traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic and Western medicines
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Perilla frutescens (perilla) leaf||2.5g|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical skullcap) root dry||2g|
|Albizia lebbeck (albizia) stem||1g|
|Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) dry leaf||1g|
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form