- Practitioner Range
Maintain healthy bones and manage osteoporosis with our comprehensive calcium supplement.
AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone-supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive bone support that may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose.
- Supports bone growth and development.
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Reduces the risk of hip fractures and the incidences of non-vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women and older men.
- Provides relief from muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal? (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Total elemental calcium||334mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7(vitamin K2)||30mcg|
|Magnesium(as oxide heavy)||58mg|
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||3.2mg|
|Manganese(as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Silicon(as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.26mg|
|*Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form