- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Acetyl L Carnitine 90 Capsules contain Acetyl-L-carnitine, otherwise known as acetyllevocarnitine. It is the acetyl ester form of L-carnitine which is naturally found in the body. Both L-carnitine and acetyl groups are delivered to various parts of the body in this form.
Carnitine is an amino acid functioning in the metabolism and breakdown of lipids (fats) and carbohydrates (sugars). A high concentration of carnitine is found in the cells of the heart and the skeletal system because carnitine supports fatty acid transport to the mitochondria. The mitochondria serve as the powerhouse of cells since this is where cellular energy production occurs. Other areas of high carnitine concentrations include the brain and the reproductive tract of males.
Upon acetylation of carnitine to ALC in Bioceuticals Acetyl L Carnitine 90 Capsules, ALC immediately passes through the blood-brain barrier for assisting in neuronal energetics and helping in repair functions. ALC also assists in the production of acetylcholine, a neutroansmitter, used by the central nervous system (CNS).
Bioceuticals Acetyl L Carnitine 90 Capsules deliver the following benefits for optimal energy metabolism and brain health:
- Assists in healthy ageing process
- Assists in promoting healthy brain functions
- Helps maintain optimal and healthy sperm motility
- Assists in keeping the male physiology and function healthy
- Assists in healthy fat and carbohydrate metabolism, breakdown & utilization
- Gives added nutrient support equipped with antioxidant protection for maintenance of cell membrane integrity
- Helps in the delivery of long chain fatty acids (LCFA) to the mitochondria for oxidation during cellular energy production
- Adults: Take 1 capsule two to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form