BioCare Vitasorb® Multivitamins includes a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks. The Vitasorb® range is ideal for those for whom capsules and tablets are unsuitable.
- Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system including before and after physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Purified Water, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Thamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin ( as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols),Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D2.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.