BioCare Mega EPA is a pure fish oil capsule providing omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain and vision support.
- Mega EPA is a pure fish oil capsule providing omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain and vision support
- Essentials range - one of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday needs
- Effective - Over 2000mg omega-3 rich fish oil (524mg EPA and 375mg DHA) per daily intake for maximum effectiveness
- Optimum support - Naturally concentrated using NEO-3™ technology, a unique lipase enzyme process, resulting in a natural triglyceride fish oil of outstanding quality and higher absorption than ethyl ester and free fatty acid fish oils
- Pure - We only use small fish (sardines and anchovies) low down on the food chain, drastically minimising their exposure to pollutants. Free from bovine gelatin
- Sustainably sourced - The wild pacific anchovies and sardines are fished from deep waters off the coast of Peru in sustainable fisheries which comply with the world's toughest regulations
- Advanced - Utilises our 'Multox' antioxidant system for enhanced stability
- No 'fishy' aftertaste - mixed with natural sweet orange oil
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
- Trusted - we've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- 45 days' supply at 2 capsules per day
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin & Glycerin), Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Orange Oil.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For best before and batch, see base
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.