BioCare Liquid Biocidin® provides concentrated grapefruit seed extract in liquid form which is particularly suited to those who have difficulties taking tablets and capsules. It is safe for use during pregnancy.
- Provides a concentrated liquid source of grapefruit seed extract
- Liquid format is ideal for those who are unable or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- If diluted, it can be used as a mouthwash, throat gargle or vaginal douche
- The active grapefruit oil is derived from the seeds, pulp and white membranes of the grapefruit
- Higher strength encapsulated grapefruit oil extracts Biocidin® and Biocidin® Forte are also available
Purified water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis Pulp, Skin & Seed), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.