- Practitioner Range
HEP 194 is a combination of Methionine, Beta Sitosterol and Apple extract with Vitamin B2, Biotin, Choline and Inositol. Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, energy metabolism and psychological function.
- Riboflavin & Biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Riboflavin & Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Riboflavin & Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Biotin contributes to normal psychological function
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Choline Bitartrate, Plant Phytosterols (providing beta sitosterol), Inositol, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), L-Methionine, Bulking Agent (Cellulose),, Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Apple Extract ( Pyrus malus spp), Riboflavin, Biotin.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form