- Practitioner Range
HCL & Pepsin is a combination of Betaine Hydrochloride and Pepsin encapsulated allowing for quicker release of the ingredients. HCL & Pepsin is deliberately low potency to allow flexibility in adjusting intake according to individual requirements.
- HCl provides the optimal environment (around pH 2) for pepsin activity
- Encapsulation allows for a quicker release of the ingredients and reduces the likelihood of gastric wall irritation that can sometimes occur with tablets
- Low potency therefore allowing for more flexibility in adjusting individual requirements
One capsule taken three times daily with food, or as professionally directed NB: HCL & Pepsin capsules should not be opened or chewed.
Betaine Hydrochloride, Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Pepsin.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form