BioCare Hair and Nail Complex is a multivitamin and mineral complex with lysine and horsetail extract. It includes biotin and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails and copper which contributes to the normal hair pigmentation.
- Copper is required for hair pigmentation
- Zinc is required for the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to normal cysteine synthesis
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Amounts greater than 20mg of iron daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.