- Practitioner Range
Biocare F.o.s. Powder
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) is a natural fibre found in raw fruits and vegetables. BioCare FOS was the first on the UK market and is derived from chicory. This powder can be sprinkled on to food or mixed with drinks. Also suitable for children.
- F.O.S. powder can be used as a supplement or in cooking
- Naturally sweet, so can be added to a number of foods
- F.O.S. provides insignificant amounts of calorific value making it an ideal alternative to sugar or sweeteners
- F.O.S. does not elevate blood sugar
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that occurs in unprocessed fruits and vegetables
One tablespoon (approx 10g) taken daily, or as professionally directed. Sprinkle on cereal or fresh fruit or blend into yoghurt or fruit juice.
Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Consumption may initially cause wind and bloating.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form