- Practitioner Range
DermaGuard complex is a skin health formula containing vitamin A, zinc with botanical extracts such as burdock and Dandelion. Vitamin A and Zinc are required for the maintenance of healthy skin. Burdock may also contribute to normal skin health.
- Vitamin A and zinc are required for the maintenance of healthy skin
- Vitamin A & Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin & vision
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair & nails
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin A & Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Burdock helps maintain healthy skin
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form