- Practitioner Range
New and Improved ColonGuardprovides a high potency combination of short chain fatty acids, garlic, aloe vera and biotin.
- Biotin supports the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Butyric and caprylic acid are short chain fatty acids
- Garlic contributes to normal immune function
- Garlic has antibacterial properties
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Magnesium Caprylate, Calcium Magnesium Butyrate, Garlic Powder (Allium sativum Clove) Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Magnesium Citrate, Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Leaf), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Biotin.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form