BioCare Children’s Banana BioAcidophilus is an everyday friendly bacteria powder blend of the unique, clinically- researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria.
- Children’s Banana BioAcidophilus is an everyday friendly bacteria powder blend of the unique, clinically- researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria
- Clinically researched – The LAB4 complex is one of the most clinically-researched combinations of live bacteria, consisting of two specific proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus,
- along with Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis
- Effective – Guaranteed 2 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life
- Advanced - Human compatible strains that are bile and acid resistant and adhere to the gut wall
- Optimum stability - Contains a superior, high tech ‘molecular sieve’, which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
- No unnecessary additives, dairy free and free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
- Flexible – For everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics. Easy to mix in to drinks or sprinkle onto food
- Great tasting – Natural banana flavour
- Environmentally friendly – Recyclable packaging
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners and trusted by parents
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable from age 6 months
- 24 days’ supply at ½ teaspoon per day
Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Root), Banana Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- For best before and batch, see label
- Keep refrigerated and avoid direct sunlight and heat
- Contains a desiccant to absorb moisture
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.