- Practitioner Range
Vitamin A is a fat soluble nutrient normally combined with fats and oils to improve absorption. Bio-A is a high potency vitamin A supplement in an easy to take liquid form ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets.
- Provides 5000iu per drop
- Liquid form ideal for those who have difficulty or who prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken under the tongue, added to water, fruit juice or milk
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Presented in a simple olive oil base
One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk taken with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol).
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form