- Practitioner Range
B Plex is a specialised formulation of B vitamins which excludes vitamin B12 and folic acid. B Vitamins contribute to the release of energy from foods, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal physiological function.
- Contains no vitamin B12 or folic acid
- Vitamins B2, B6, C and Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3 and B6 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- High potency for optimal nutritional impact.
- Product Information per Daily Intake
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Gluconate, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Biotin.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form