Bio-Oil Skincare is a breakthrough product that works wonders for your skin. It supports improved look of skin by reducing stretch mark and scar appearance. It also evens out patchy skin complexion. Topical application of the product is also wonderful for aged or dry, parched skin.
Bio-Oil Skincare contains nourishing oils as a base and combines rich nutrients and herbal extracts in its formula. It uniquely contains the revolutionary PurCellin Oil™, which lends lightness and removes greasiness from the formula’s consistency. The addition of this key ingredient enhanced absorption of the vitamins and extracts it has.
Already enriched with botanical extracts, vitamins and an oil base, Bio-Oil Skincare also comes in a lush rose fragrance. It features fatty acid rich oils harnessed from lavender, calendula, rosemary and soothing chamomile. The original formula of Bio-Oil Skincare continuously adheres to regulations set by the Council on Cosmetic Products to ensure safety in consistent product use.
Time and again, Bio-Oil Skincare offers vitamins A and E for supporting optimal skin health.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A promotes the synthesis of collagen, which is an important component of connective tissues. Vitamin A maintains the healthy integrity of the skin, promoting a better appearance and feel. This fat-soluble vitamin also aids in keratin formation to keep hair and nails strong and healthy.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E acts strongly as an antioxidant. It safeguards skin health from oxidative stress by dealing with free radicals. Like vitamin A, vitamin E is also fat-soluble.
Bio-Oil Skincare remains the tried and tested No. 1 scar and stretch mark removal product. In fact it has obtained numerous accolades for being the best scar product, the best skincare product and the classic beauty product.
- Scars: Apply to scar tissue 2 to 3 times daily, massaging gently with the fingertips in a circular motion. Do not use on broken skin.
- Stretch Marks: For existing stretch marks, apply twice daily, massaging with fingertips in a circular motion. For prevention, Massage regularly into areas most susceptible to stretch marks. During pregnancy massage abdomen, hips and upper thighs once or twice daily from the early months of pregnancy. For abdominal massage, apply Bio-Oil all over your abdomen. Using gentle fingertip pressure, massage upwards towards your navel then outwards over your hips. Continue for 5 minutes. Then, working downwards from your navel, gently massage sideways and upwards. Abdominal massage, combined with antenatal and postnatal exercises, will be of great benefit in toning your muscles after birth.
- Uneven skin tone: To help achieve an even skin tone, apply Bio-Oil twice daily to pigmentation marks, massaging with the fingertips in a circular motion.
- Ageing skin: Regular Bio-Oil massage treatment helps return elasticity to sagging and wrinkled skin creating a firmer and more toned appearance.
- Dehydrated skin: Apply Bio-Oil after bathing, showering, sunbathing or swimming. Massage gently into your skin, paying particular attention to dry or chapped areas. Also ideal as a bath oil.
Contains: Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Calendula Officinalis, Helianthus Annuus, Glycine Soja, BHT, Bisabolol, Parfum, Cl26100
Do not use on broken skin
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Happy with the product. Takes some time to absorb but it has a nice smell and does the job. Will buy again.
great for moisturising the heals of my legs
great for keeping skin moist
most satisfying for my skin which sometimes feels dry and itchy