Bio Island Milk Calcium for Kids
- Calcium and vitamin D play important roles in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps support healthy growth and development for infants and children whose dietary intake may be inadequate.
- Helps support healthy bones and teeth.
Directions For Use
Infants 0 - 6 months: exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult you healthcare professional and use only as directed. 7 - 12 months take 1 - 2 capsules daily; 1 - 3 yrs take 2 capsules daily; 4 - 8 yrs take 3 capsules daily; 9+ yrs take 4 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
*For children under 4 years, twist or cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon. The contents can then be administered into the mouth, using the spoon. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
STORE: below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural substance derived from cow's.
Each Capsule Contains
|Equiv. to calcium||78mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||2.5μg (100IU)|
Always read the label and use only as directed. Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Vitamins/mineral supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Always read the label. Contains milk and soya products.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.