The BetterYou Vegan Health Daily Oral Spray has been specially formulated to deliver 4 essential vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, bypassing primary processing by the gut. The tiny droplets within the spray absorb quickly into the buccal membrane of the inner cheek, providing fast and effective nutrient uptake. Our work with Cardiff University has produced a nutritional delivery system that provides an effective and convenient alternative to tablets and capsules. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
- Contains vegan Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Iron and Iodine
- Optimal absorption of nutrients underrepresented in vegan and vegetarian diets
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- The Vegetarian Society: Vegan Approved
- 48 daily doses
- Great-tasting, natural mixed berries flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
How To Use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace cap after use.
4 sprays contain 3000IU (75μg) of vegan vitamin D3, 6μg of vitamin B12, 5mg of Iron and 150μg of Iodine.
Use 4 sprays daily (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). Can be taken together or separately.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays. Please check combined dosages before commencing additional supplementation.
Water, diluent (xylitol), emulsifier (acacia gum, sunflower lecithin), ferric sodium edetate (iron), ferric ammonium citrate (iron), glycerine, medium chain triglycerides, preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring (natural mixed berries), thickener (xanthan gum), potassium iodide (iodine), cholecalciferol (D3), 5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin (B12), methylcobalamin (B12).
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||3000IU / 75μg||1500%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive xylitol consumption may produce laxative effects.
Supplements should not replace a healthy diet and exercise.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.