Berocca Energy Vitamin is a unique combination of B vitamins, vitamin C and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and zinc, which work to support your mental sharpness and physical energy throughout the day.
Specifically created to give you the edge when leading a busy or active lifestyle and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Effervescent refreshment.
- Energy vitamin with a high dose of B vitamins.
- Great tasting Original Berry flavour.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Helps improve alertness and concentration.
- Helps improve physical stamina and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helps enhance mental performance.
- Helps improve mood and reduce tiredness.
Adults and children over 12: 1 tablet dissolved in a glass of water. Take daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) as thiamine phosphate acid ester chloride dihydrate||15mg|
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) as riboflavine sodium phosphate||15mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) as calcium pantothenate||23mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||10µg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||500mg|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||150µg|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium pantothenate)||100mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate and magnesium sulfate dihydrate)||100mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate)||10mg|
Store below 25°C. Keep the tube tightly closed in a cool dry place.
- Always read the label.
- Phenylketonurics - product contains aspartame (phenylalanine).
- Contains Sulfites.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Each tablet contains 273mg sodium.
- Contains aspartame.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Also contains tabletting aids, artificial sweeteners, colour and flavouring.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.