Berocca Fizzy Melts are a unique combination of B vitamins, vitamin C and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and zinc, which work to support your mental sharpness and physical energy throughout the day.
Specifically created to give you the edge when leading a busy or active lifestyle and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives
Chewable / suckable format - convenient and perfect for on-the-go, no water required! No worries!
- Great tasting Orange Fresh flavour.
- An energy multivitamin with a high dose of B vitamins.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Helps improve alertness and concentration.
- Helps improve physical stamina and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps enhance mental performance.
- Helps improve mood and reduce tiredness.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets per day. Simply place them into your mouth and let them dissolve or chew.
Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine nitrate)||7.3mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||7.5mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||25mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) as calcium pantothenate||11.5mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||5mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5µg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||250mg|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||75µg|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium pantothenate)||50mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate heavy||50mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate)||5mg|
Do not use if a sachet is open or broken. Store in a cool dry place, below 25°C.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Also contains tabletting aids, artificial sweeteners and flavouring.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.