Sebamed Children's Shampoo gently cleans your baby's hair. Many popular shampoos for babies contain soap or other harsh chemicals. By contrast, our dermatologist-tested children's shampoo is specially formulated to hydrate your baby's hair and scalp, supporting healthy growth. And because it is soap-free and made at a pH level of 5.5, you never have to worry about it drying out your child's skin or hair. Instead, it deeply cleanses without irritation to help protect your baby's sensitive scalp.
HOW TO APPLY
Place a small amount in your palm and shampoo your child's head gently. Rinse well.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Lactate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 3 Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Laureth-2, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.