A formula developed to adapt to the skin's biorhythms:
- INCREASES SKIN FIRMNESS, reduces pronounced wrinkles and regenerates the skin. The skin benefits from the complementary action of AscofillineTM, Hyaluronic acid mono-Oligomers, and Retinaldehyde: cellular activity is revived, and the skin is replenished* with collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- SMOOTHS FEATURES, for more luminous skin in the morning, thanks to the detoxifying effects of Hesperidine methyl chalcone.
- SOOTHES: rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, soothing and anti-irritating.
Its ultra-comforting and delicately fragranced balm texture provides a regenerating effect all night long, and is adapted for all skin types. Its good tolerance was tested on sensitive skin.
100% of the women thought that skin felt refreshed and features were smooth the next morning.*
*Satisfaction test - 47 women - 1 month
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. DIMETHICONE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERIN. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT. BHT. CETEARETH-33. DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE. PVP. RED 33 (CI 17200). RETINAL. SODIUM HYALURONATE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Net pharmacy had my purchase to me in just a few days. It was a no hassle experience