Nourishes, repairs and protects your lips.
- NOURISHING: Rich in Cold Cream, this creamy stick nourishes and protects your lips.
- REPAIRING: It contains the active Sucralfate, to help repair skin.
- SOOTHING: Avène Thermal Spring Water and alpha-bisabolol provide instant relief for your skin.
A creamy texture that glides onto the skin for a feeling of intense comfort.
IS IT FOR ME?
Cold Cream Lip balm is indicated for dry lips that tend to feel tight, peel and become chapped.
THE SPECIFICS OF COLD CREAM
The Nourishing Lip balm formula is water-resistant, has been tested under conditions of severe cold and can be used by the whole family (from age 3).
SQUALANE - RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL) - BEESWAX (CERA ALBA) - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER) - MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM)- COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA) - ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE - GLYCERYL LINOLEATE - AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA) - BISABOLOL - FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) - GLYCERYL LINOLENATE - GLYCERYL OLEATE - GLYCERYL PALMITATE - GLYCERYL STEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL) - MICA - STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE - TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) – TOCOPHEROL - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
The lipstuff is ok nothing special tho
Really good for lips, wouldn’t be without it
I usually apply this at bedtime as it's a rich product, which I like very much.
Love the smell and taste,keeps lips moisturized good lipstickbase