Skin care. Helps eliminate mild to moderate blemishes: spots and blackheads
- AGAINST-IMPERFECTIONS: DiolénylTM*, a patented innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Research, with a selective triple action to limit the risk of bacterial proliferation (clinically in vitro proven on P. acnes), reduce redness and help eliminate spots.
- EXFOLIATING: X-PressinTM* helps reduce blackheads and smoothes the skin's texture.
- MATTIFYING: Monolaurin* regulates the hyperproduction of sebum.
- SOOTHING: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides all its soothing and anti-irritating properties.
Cleanance EXPERT is a light emulsion that is easy to apply. Quickly absorbed, it leaves the skin feeling hydrated and mattified. It makes a good make-up base.
IS IT FOR ME?
Cleanance EXPERT is especially made for acne-prone skin with spots and blackheads.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. DISODIUM EDTA. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. PAPAIN. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.