Reduce and prevent redness. For sensitive skin. Paraben-free.
- REDNESS-RELIEF: Improves micro-circulation with Ruscus extract enriched in saponines.
- SOOTHING: Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, soothing, softening, your skin will feel instantly soothed.
- DECONGESTING: Thanks to its Dextran Sulfate content
IS IT FOR ME?
Antirougeurs DAY Moisturizing Protecting Emulsion is particularly recommended for sensitive, normal to combination skin prone to couperosis.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. CYCLOMETHICONE. OCTOCRYLENE. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. GLYCERIN. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. ISOHEXADECANE. MAGNESIUM SILICATE. MICA. POLYSORBATE 60. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SORBIC ACID. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Avene products are perfect for my extremely sensitive skin. They have a calming effect on my skin. The antirougeurs jour has sunscreen included so I dont need to apply sunscreen
First time using this product, goes on nicely with a nice smell. Time will tell if it does what it promises though!