Reduce and prevent redness. For sensitive skin. Paraben-free.
- REDNESS-RELIEF: Improves micro-circulation with Ruscus extract enriched in saponines.
- PROTECTS: Enriched with natural oils for your skin’s ultimate comfort.
- SOOTHING: Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, soothing, anti-irritating. Your skin will feel instantly soothed.
- PHOTOPROTECTIVE: Protects you from UVs (SPF 20).
- DECONGESTING: Thanks to its Dextran Sulfate content.
IS IT FOR ME?
Redness-relief DAY Moisturizing protecting cream is particularly recommended for sensitive dry to very dry skin prone to couperosis .
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL). CYCLOMETHICONE. GLYCERIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. OCTOCRYLENE. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. ISOHEXADECANE. MAGNESIUM SILICATE. MICA. POLYSORBATE 60. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SORBIC ACID. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM.
Love this stuff!
I have been using Avene products for a number of years now. My skin used to be so sensitive to temperature changes, flushing etc. No problem now with Avene use. Highly recommend.
My skin does not react to this product. That's why it's the only one i can use and have been doing do for many years now
Avene Antirougeurs Jour Cream SPF20 (red sensitive skin)
This has been great for me as I am allergic to most things including sun blocks. I seem to be fine with this and it has been the best thing yet for my Rosacea.