Reduces localized redness and small visible veins. Paraben free. Fragrance free.
- REDNESS-RELIEF: Improves skin microcirculation thanks to its high concentration in saponin-enriched Ruscus extract.
- SOOTHING: Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, soothing and softening. Your skin will feel instantly soothed.
- DECONGESTING: Thanks to its high Dextran Sulfate content.
- TARGETED CARE: A concentrated formula for targeted redness-relief action.
IS IT FOR ME?
Antirougeurs FORT concentrate for chronic redness is specially recommended for all types of sensitive skin prone to couperosis
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE. GLYCERIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. STEARIC ACID. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). DIMETHICONE. AMMONIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARETH-33. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DIMETHICONOL. DISODIUM EDTA. HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.