Managing your weight is hard. Internally, there are many complex mechanisms involved. These include your metabolism, digestive system, detoxification and blood sugar levels. If these aren't performing optimally, it’s even harder. Slim and Trim Tea is traditional plant medicine to support these internal mechanisms. It helps manage cravings, supports normal blood sugar levels and detoxification. It helps your body digest food properly and metabolise fat efficiently.
Weight management is a long-term thing and making healthy lifestyle choices will always be part of it. There are no quick fixes. We certainly aren’t promising that with Slim and Trim Tea. However, if you do the good work up front, Slim and Trim Tea will support your system so your healthy choices pay off.
- helps manage cravings and normal blood sugar levels
- helps metabolise fat efficiently
- helps digest foods properly to lessen storage
- supports detoxification
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
For best results: Take between meals to help curb cravings. Incorporate into your daily routine for a minimum of three months. Combine with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates. Contains naturally occuring and mildly stimulating caffeine, theobromine and theophylline. Not suitable for people susceptible to caffeine or chidren under 12 years.
100% certified organic herbs of: Verba Mate (image), Mint, Olive leaf, Cinnamon, Dandelion root, Nettle.
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free. Vegan.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women - preparations containing caffeine are best limited or avoided
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Really nice flavour. I don’t know if it works yet, early days but I am enjoying it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.