Some of us are better at dealing with stress than others. If you tend to worry, feelings of anxiousness can build up. And keep you up at night. Rest and Relax Tea is traditional plant medicine to help you cope with feelings of worry, tension and tiredness. It nourishes your exhausted nervous system and relaxes your busy mind. At night, it supports adrenal recovery and replenishment while you sleep. The adrenal glands are vital to your wellbeing. They play an important role in producing hormones, particularly during times of stress.
When you need calm, take Rest and Relax Tea.
- nourishes an exhausted nervous system and adrenals
- calms tension, stress and worry
- relaxes a busy mind
- suitable for adults and children
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Acute: 3-6 weeks: 1 cup, 3x daily
Upkeep: 1 cup, 1x daily
Dose: 4-10 years
Acute: 3-6 weeks: 50-100ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 50-100ml, 1x daily
Dose: 1-4 years
Acute: 3-6 weeks: 20-40ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 20-40ml, 1x daily
Dose: 6-12 months
Acute: 3-6 weeks: 10ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 10ml, 1x daily
Acute: 3-6 weeks: 5ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 5ml, 1x daily
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
100% certified organic herbs of:
St. John's Wort, lemon Balm, licorice, Chamomile, Passionflower (image), lavender
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free. Vegan.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.