When pregnant, your body changes in so many ways. These normal physical changes can be obvious or quite subtle. All are necessary to assist foetal development and prepare your body for labour. Pregnancy Tea is traditional plant medicine to support you through these changes. A traditional European midwifery formula to care, nourish and strengthen your body. Pregnancy Tea tempers symptoms and supports your body as your baby grows.
Take Pregnancy Tea from week 12 for ultimate support.
- nourishes and strengthens mum throughout pregnancy
- supports uterine tone to prepare the body for birth
- eases digestive upsets
- assists with stress and fatigue
Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: From week 13 to week 40, take 2-3 cups each day.
Traditionally in Europe, this formula is recommended from early pregnancy onwards. Raspberry leaf has a cumulative effect so the longer its taken throughout the pregnancy, the better its effect on the uterine muscle. While it is suitable to take right throughout pregnancy, many women feel comfortable starting Pregnancy Tea at week 13.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
100% certified organic herbs of: lady's Mantle, Raspberry leaf (image), lemon Balm, Nettle, St. John's Wort, Horsetail, Yarrow
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free. Vegan.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.