APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution is indicated for the topical treatment of fungal infections of the nails, caused by dermatophytes, yeasts or moulds, including tinea pedis, tinea cruris and tinea corporis due to Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton floccosum and Microsporumcanis, candidiasis due to Candida albicans and tinea (pityriasis) versicolor due to Malassezia furfur.
- Before starting treatment, remove any loose nail or nail pieces using nail clippers or nail files. If you have diabetes or problems with numbness in your toes or fingers, talk to your doctor before trimming your nails or removing any nail pieces.
- Apply APO-CICLOPIROX every other day for the first month (bedtime is best) to all affected nails with the applicator brush provided. Application may be reduced to not less than twice weekly in the second month of treatment and to once weekly from the third month of treatment. Apply APOCICLOPIROX evenly over the entire nail and the skin right around the nail. Where possible, APOCICLOPIROX should also be put on the bottom side of the nail and the skin beneath it. This ensures that the nail is saturated with the active ingredient. Let APO-CICLOPIROX dry (about 30 seconds) before putting on socks or stockings. After putting on APO-CICLOPIROX, wait 8 hours before taking a bath or shower.
- Apply APO-CICLOPIROX over the previous coat.
- Once a week (every 7 days), remove APO-CICLOPIROX with a commercial nail polish remover. Remove as much as possible of the damaged nail using scissors, nail clippers, or nail file.
- Repeat process (steps 2 through 4).
Up to 48 weeks of using APO-CICLOPIROX every other day and having your doctor remove the loose, infected nail as often as monthly is usually how long it takes to get a clear or almost clear nail (which means that 10% or less of your nail is still affected). You may need as long as six months of treatment before you first notice your nail(s) getting better.
Because of the lack of clinical experience, APO-CICLOPIROX is not recommended for use in children.
Active Ingredients: Ciclopirox 8% w/w
Excipients: Gantrez ES-435, Ethyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol
- Patients should use the medication for the full treatment time as advised by the physician.
- APO-CICLOPIROX must not be applied to the eye. APO-CICLOPIROX is a known eye irritant. Care should be taken to ensure the patient does not inadvertently transfer APO-CICLOPIROX to the eyes by touching them after applying the lacquer to their fingernails.
- APO-CICLOPIROX must not be taken orally and is not for vaginal use.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet for more details
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
It really works on my Onychomycosis problem ， I had been trying many medicines before, non of them works, after using few months my nail start turning pink no more black spot Thanks for Apo Ciclopirox
Good delivery it takes a while to work
Still at an early stage of trial period. I chose this product because of its economical price comparing it with another product which has similar ingredients but quite expensive. So far I’m happy with the result.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.