What makes ApiHealth ApiVENZ™ Relief Cream unique is that it is made with New Zealand Patented Bee Venom VENZ™ blended with clove oil, pine oil, eucalyptus oil, and horseradish.
ApiVENZ™ bee venom contains biologically active compounds that may have multiple beneficial effects on the body:
- supports your cardiovascular system by keeping your blood circulation proper
- antioxidant properties that prevent the signs of aging, such as stiff and sore joints, joint inflammation, and loss of muscle mass
- supports your immune system in fighting off bacterial and viral infections
These therapeutic effects make ApiVENZ™ Relief Cream perfect for supporting your physical health and keeping your body healthy!
However, where this cream shines is in providing relief from various sports injuries! This ApiVENZ™ Relief Cream can help you with joint or muscle aches, inflammatory joint problems, and strained tendons. ApiHealth ApiVENZ™ Relief Cream can support your joints and muscles, for better mobility and improved comfort.
Direction for Use
Apply a small quantity of the cream to painful area and rub into the skin. You may feel a warming sensation and slight reddening of the skin, this should diminish within a few minutes.
It is recommended to keep a smeared area of the body warm and dry. If necessary the cream can applied twice a day (morning and evening).
The key unique ingredient of ApiVENZ™ Relief cream is New Zealand bee venom. Each 25-gram tube contains 100 bee stings.
Other natural ingredients are clove oil, pine oil, eucalyptus oil and horseradish extract.
- As long as cream contains bee venom it may not be used on the mucous membranes of the mouth, nor on the eyes or genitals. In order to avoid getting even tiny quantities of the cream on sensitive areas, the hands should be thoroughly washed after application of the cream.
- DO NOT rub your eyes or mucus membranes with the cream on your hands.
- DO NOT apply to open wounds or scrapes.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
With twice daily use in the sensitive area, it is now painfree. Is there a chance you may think about making a larger size tube available? Thankyou
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.